MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Welcome to MGUK

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Welcome to MGUK Empty Welcome to MGUK

Post by Windy Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Welcome to MGUK - a forum for enthusiasts of modern MG cars, the company and its history since the demise of MGs previous owner - MG-Rover.

Everyone enthusiastic about or just interested in the future of MG is welcome to join in the discussion and/or contribution of news.

Feel free to introduce yourself below, join in the forums, or just read the news...
    preetoo
    preetoo

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Welcome to MGUK Empty Re: Welcome to MGUK

Post by preetoo Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:32 am

Hello everyone Smile

Delighted to be part of a forum that looks at what's happening with MG right now more positively than some other forums I could mention. The next couple of years should prove to be interesting for anyone with an affinity with the MG brand, and I very much look forward to sharing ideas, speculation, and above all enthusiasm with like minded folks on here!

Cheers

Ant
    boon65
    boon65

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-04-27

Post by boon65 Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 am

Hi some will know me from other forums and some may not, i'm Steve (boon65) nice to meet everyone on mguk.org. i own as my avatar a 2001 Trophy Yellow ZS180 with a few mods, but i'm interested in the future developments and whats happening with the New Owners of MG and to see whats happening with the MG6 be interesting to find out more on the MG6 Turbo what engine size, BHP, Performance, etc
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Windy Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 am

boon65 wrote:Hi some will know me from other forums and some may not, i'm Steve (boon65) nice to meet everyone on mguk.org. i own as my avatar a 2001 Trophy Yellow ZS180 with a few mods, but i'm interested in the future developments and whats happening with the New Owners of MG and to see whats happening with the MG6 be interesting to find out more on the MG6 Turbo what engine size, BHP, Performance, etc
    Welcome Steve Smile

At the moment the MG6 Turbo engine is a slightly improved version of the MG ZT Turbo engine with similar performance, more than adequate but it's not a V8!

There is supposed to be a new large engine on the way with various sizes starting at a 2.0 turbo to go with the new small engine in the MG Zero and Roewe 350, but for various reasons the small engines and new energy systems are getting the priority. The Roewe 550 will have a hybrid engine by the end of the year that could be fitted in the MG6 and there is talk of a new diesel in development.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am