MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Note: New sub-forums underneath MG3

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Note: New sub-forums underneath MG3 Empty Note: New sub-forums underneath MG3

Post by Windy Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:19 am

I've split the MG3 forum into separate sub-forums to keep things tidy and easier to find.

The sub-forums follow the topics so you may need to scroll down the forum to find them...

Feel free to comment if you have ideas for improvement...
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Note: New sub-forums underneath MG3 Empty Re: Note: New sub-forums underneath MG3

Post by patpending Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Windy wrote:I've split the MG3 forum into separate sub-forums to keep things tidy and easier to find.

The sub-forums follow the topics so you may need to scroll down the forum to find them...

just found them - I would suggest locking this announcement for a while, then deleting it, and moving any other posts at this level into sub-forums, and making it impossible to post at this level...
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Note: New sub-forums underneath MG3 Empty Re: Note: New sub-forums underneath MG3

Post by Windy Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:29 am

patpending wrote:
    Windy wrote:I've split the MG3 forum into separate sub-forums to keep things tidy and easier to find.

just found them - I would suggest locking this announcement for a while, then deleting it, and moving any other posts at this level into sub-forums, and making it impossible to post at this level...
    I'll keep the introduction and one or two other posts here for people new to the MG3,
    I'll leave this thread open for comment for a while and then delete it.
    Then I'll do the same with the MG6 forum if there are no problems with this...

Just slightly worried that people with small screens might not notice the sub-forums, need to keep the number of threads here down!

Presumably most people find the new stuff via "View posts since last visit" or "Todays posts", or possibly the "Portal" or RSS feed - be interesting to know how many use each?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am