MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MG3 - you know when you've been Tangoed! 8/10 from carwow.co.uk!

patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

MG3 - you know when you've been Tangoed! 8/10 from carwow.co.uk! Empty MG3 - you know when you've been Tangoed! 8/10 from carwow.co.uk!

Post by patpending Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:55 am

"Sometimes a car comes out of the blue and slaps you around the face, dragging you out of your cliché-laden, slightly smug existence. You are, to use a colloquialism that may only make sense to those outside of the MG3’s demographic, Tango’d. " Rename for Orange Marmalade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K042CaAXSZ8

He REALLY dislikes the graphics and the red piping! Wink

http://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/MG3-Review-736
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

MG3 - you know when you've been Tangoed! 8/10 from carwow.co.uk! Empty Re: MG3 - you know when you've been Tangoed! 8/10 from carwow.co.uk!

Post by Windy Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:16 am

But it was a blue one Exclamation 

...even if the brakes did smell a bit by the time I got home…
    I think he understood it Smile

The MG3 is such a car. It came, I drove, and as a consequence accorded it the highest honour a motoring journalist can bestow on a review car; a ‘yes’ to the question “would I buy one with my own money?”
    cheers 

Those leather seats are a bit dull - to go with the red trim they need some red piping!
    Morris Motors

Number of posts : 446
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

MG3 - you know when you've been Tangoed! 8/10 from carwow.co.uk! Empty Re: MG3 - you know when you've been Tangoed! 8/10 from carwow.co.uk!

Post by Morris Motors Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:10 am

Carlton Boyce? A pseudonym surely?
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post by patpending Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Morris Motors wrote:Carlton Boyce? A pseudonym surely?
    True, Burton Joyce is a place and Royston Vasey is, I have heard, the real name of Roy "Chubby" Brown. Someone who can write as interestingly as that can call themselves what they like! Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:40 pm