MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz Empty Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz

Post by Windy Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 am

I haven't translated this:

Fairllop Outdoors MG Models

Fairllop International, exclusive distributor of MG, introduces its range of MG models (MG 3, MG 550, MG 6) intended to challenge the world's best premium cars in Ghana. All vehicles come with lightweight vehicle architecture, blend of technologically driven performance, elegance and design to a new audience of spirited drivers. Their sophisticated driving experience is enhanced with a comprehensive, in-vehicle user experience that merges intuitive design with industry-first controls and commands for information and media data.

Since 1920s, MG brand has maintained it existence as at the time the auto company wowed automobile world with MG 14/28 Super Sports model. It gained its royal prominence in August 1947, when the Duke of Edinburgh bought an MG TC and became the first royal customer and still remains so till date.

To continue its long lasting heritage, in 2005, MG Rover Group entered administration technology relations through a purchase deal with SAIC motors, the largest car maker in China.

Having been noted as one of the oldest and outstanding British brand for over 80 years with high level of reputation in the global automobile industry, it is surprising to state that every model of MG passed through 3,000,000 km rigorous test on-road to prove its durability and validation test.

Sadly, the management of Fairllop International stated that majority of Ghanaians do not know about the sophistication, performance, beauty and durability attached to all MG models. According to Ebo Gyebi, General Manager, Fairllop International, “initially, our focus was on the luxury brand but we realized the need to push this brand to its target market. For them to understand that buying any model of MG comes with extremely competitive price to meet every pocket or budget in the economy, and it does not compromise safety, space, quality, maneuverability, sophisticated technology, high-end feature, and superior performance.

Due to our intention for customers to enjoy unbeatable juicy price of every MG model, free one year comprehensive insurance package, coupled with one year maintenance service. Surprisingly, and it will be hard to believe, MG technological advancement design does not require servicing until after every 10,000 kilometres at a cost that will blow your mind. Coupled with what our customers benefit, minimum down payment is what is required to acquire a model of MG and three months repayment holiday is available, customer does not have to make payment in December, January, and February.

Two of Fairllop International customers made remarkable comments about their experiences using MG models. Mr Akwasi Kantanka, stated that “MG may not be well known due to its less publicity but it is surely one of the best automobile every customer would wish to buy and drive. Since I have been using MG 550 for three years now, I have never experience any problem and I enjoy every bit of its performance. If I have to buy a car again, I would still go for any MG model”.

Pastor Bernard, testified that anytime he goes out with his MG 6 turbine engine, especially when he goes out for his every Saturday morning radio programme at Joy Fm, he will always see one person goes round his car and admiring it. Having being a car dealer for many years, I thought Mercedes Benz was the best car brand in terms of comfort but driving MG 6, it is very easy to compare any Mercedes Benz model. My previous car usually consumed full tank within 4 four but since I have been using MG 6, I refill every one week. Anytime I drive my car, people still stand out to watch it. Its stability is second to none”.
    Source: http://independentgh.com/local-news/fairllop-outdoors-mg-models
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz Empty Re: Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz

Post by patpending Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am

driving MG 6, it is very easy to compare any Mercedes Benz model.
    True of any car... *considerably crapper than* would be a potential valid comparison.

I can't read about MG in Ghana without thinking of the thousands of children who live on the streets there, so poor that even thinking how MG or Fairllop might help them is similar to thinking of presenting them with an unfuelled hovercraft without a captain or even a manual...
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz Empty Re: Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz

Post by Windy Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:41 pm

patpending wrote:
    driving MG 6, it is very easy to compare any Mercedes Benz model.
    True of any car... *considerably crapper than* would be a potential valid comparison.

I can't read about MG in Ghana without thinking of the thousands of children who live on the streets there, so poor that even thinking how MG or Fairllop might help them is similar to thinking of presenting them with an unfuelled hovercraft without a captain or even a manual...
    I'm guessing that you need small lightweight wheels to provide a comfortable ride on their roads, Mercs tend to have the opposite!
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post by patpending Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:10 am

Windy wrote:I'm guessing that you need small lightweight wheels to provide a comfortable ride on their roads, Mercs tend to have the opposite!
    Neil Turner's comment on the Zambian police MG6 was that to cope with a standard Zambian road you need a heavy 4x4 (think Toyota) and is concerned the MGs' suspension won't be up to it...

Ghana - MG6 better than Mercedes Benz PoliceMG6_zps9970c7f1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:06 am