MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Seasons greetings

adaveabbott

Number of posts : 190
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Seasons greetings Empty Seasons greetings

Post by adaveabbott Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:00 am

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all members and guests a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Windy have you any idea which part of 2014 the new small engines will appear?

I would also like to thank you personally, for the great articles and hard work you contribute to this site.
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Seasons greetings Empty Re: Seasons greetings

Post by Windy Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Thank you adaveabbott Smile

And thanks to all the other contributors, it wouldn't be the same if everyone kept quiet and just read the news Cool 

I see that red Morris Commercial van is back up the top for Xmas, not exactly Maxus sized though!

"Windy have you any idea which part of 2014 the new small engines will appear?"

They will arrive when they are ready, and engines seem a little unpredictable when it comes to being ready, if a change has to be made late on then they require an awful lot of testing to be repeated and releasing an engine before it is reliable is something they can't afford.  The NLE 2.0T should arrive first, probably by Easter.  I don't think the new SGE engine factory will be ready until mid year so I wouldn't be surprised if it is late autumn before we see SGE engines and I don't expect significant numbers until into 2015.  I haven't actually seen any dates for a while though.
    Has anyone heard when Vauxhall are getting them for the Adam?

2013 has been an interesting year with the release of the MG CS Concept, Maxus G10 Concept and the UK MG3, all of which have been a bit of a surprise in one way or another.  If MG do go into Europe in 2014, even if only in RHD countries, then it should be another exciting year for the brand and presumably they will produce something for the 90th birthday celebrations...
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post by patpending Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Windy wrote:2013 has been an interesting year with the release of the MG CS Concept, Maxus G10 Concept and the UK MG3, all of which have been a bit of a surprise in one way or another.  If MG do go into Europe in 2014, even if only in RHD countries, then it should be another exciting year for the brand and presumably they will produce something for the 90th birthday celebrations...
    yes, I wonder exactly what awaits us for 2014... Happy Christmas, 11 days left!
    snifferdog1

Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-12-05

Post by snifferdog1 Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Seasons greetings to all.

Looking forward to lots of MG defending in 2014.  Laughing 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 pm