MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

"The Best of British" - entertaining review in Purbeck Gazette

patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

"The Best of British" - entertaining review in Purbeck Gazette Empty "The Best of British" - entertaining review in Purbeck Gazette

Post by patpending Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:18 am

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A2zux3/PurbeckGazetteAugust/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffree.yudu.com%2Fitem%2Fdetails%2F2121417%2FPurbeck-Gazette-August-2014

(go to p48)

It's great to see that precisely *because* it's a local publication you get a refreshing review which is, if anything, more professional than some of the big boys and more entertaining than Clarkson! I think his standard MGs - leaky, unreliable rustbuckets - are 50s-70s sportscars. Other than the 1300 I think that's how most over-50s will perceive MGs. So the 3 - a reliable family hatch - is something quite different, he is probably unaware of the Zeds like nearly everyone I know.
    snifferdog1

Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-12-05

"The Best of British" - entertaining review in Purbeck Gazette Empty Re: "The Best of British" - entertaining review in Purbeck Gazette

Post by snifferdog1 Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:34 am

What a great write-up.

I was just about to share it myself.
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

"The Best of British" - entertaining review in Purbeck Gazette Empty Re: "The Best of British" - entertaining review in Purbeck Gazette

Post by patpending Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 am

Things shared here will remain searchable for weeks and months! And years! so long as the W man keeps up with the rent. I just found I was the ONLY person on the interrent to post the name of the awful film with the destructive god of motorbiking, Khali Davidson... six years ago...

Shame I can't work out how to select a paragraph and paste an excerpt from this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:17 pm