MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Good MG GS Review

Dorset Rocket

Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2011-05-20

Good MG GS Review Empty Good MG GS Review

Post by Dorset Rocket Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:10 am

I thought the the following review in Car and Van news was very fair and balanced and the best yet that I have read:

http://carandvannews.co.uk/first-uk-drive-mg-gs

Some good quotes there that MG can use too..

However I must admit I am still confused by the final details and options available on the GS, for example:

- MG website and launch pictures from London Motor Show show black A pillars and bumper colour trim at the bottom of the rear hatch but all test drive vehicles don't appear to have this (has this been dropped or were the early cars from China already in their way to the UK before this change was made?)

- Pinkstones facebook page shows a GS with white leather seats - not on the spec list on MG website..

- and one of the cars on display at Croft last weekend had black wheels and mirror caps - looked good but is it actually an option?!
    ex-rover

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-08-04

Good MG GS Review Empty Re: Good MG GS Review

Post by ex-rover Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:45 am

Matthew Cheyne has been quick to criticize his predecessor about the launch of and handling of MG6 but it appears him and his team are looking like complete amateurs launching this car. Just to add to the comments above the website is a complete joke with no shots of the base models interior and there also doesn't appear to be any brochures available almost two weeks after launch.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:12 pm