MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

NYT at Guangzhou

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

NYT at Guangzhou Empty NYT at Guangzhou

Post by Windy Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 am

History of MG wiping cleaner NYT most artistic temperament helps

Each show, almost every show car will be thousands of excited spectators, "put it down" - a photo, try to sit ... ... within minutes, the original show car shiny as new housing will be covered with fingerprints and countless perspiration. Therefore, the show will most probably be a hard man who is always waiting at the side of a towel and clean the car work, they work every day is the most scarce when visitors go to silence, the sheet will be covered with fingerprints Jin Zeng light translucent finish was clean. Auto countless large and small around the world each year, not every Maybach Bentley Motor Show Ferrari took part, but each show, and ultimately, the shadow Cleaning work.

NYT at Guangzhou 470196

Guangzhou Auto Show Shanghai Automotive MG Booth

Vehicle manufacturers to employ Cleaning work in the show is nothing new, but if we can hire to clean the car work such and such to rare. December 20, 2010 opening of the Guangzhou Auto Show, SAIC-MG in the booth I saw a dozen from the UK so "foreign Cleaning workers." The beginning I did not care, because many foreign workers are foreigners Cleaning the depot, while the MG brand as a vehicle from the United Kingdom, and Britain has some of the details of the cooperation program, it is normal. I saw guys just to clean the car is also nuanced the British, the tooling piece Cleaning towel service trouser pocket to one plug, but still with a sudden thought provoking dance music. Serving a fixture off, the color of the young beautiful young people who suddenly shone forth from these. Dance rehearsal and stature from the point of view, these workers are no pushovers Cleaning!

NYT at Guangzhou 470197

NYT at Guangzhou 470198

Hidden under a blue MG tooling services, is so young and beautiful colors.

The wooden box as a drum, clapping while and that the British had actually come up with a Spanish flamenco flavors play that cheerful tune familiar. Cleaning Thatcher actually working group, is the famous National Youth Theatre, referred to NYT (National Youth Theatre). The troupe was the first time millions of Chinese people know, I am afraid that from the 2008 Beijing Olympics closing ceremony of the "London 8 minutes." Britain, as the 2012 Summer Olympics host country, in such an important occasion, actually sent a bunch of feather boy to hold rallies, but these young people is to use the Spanish flamenco music taste this stage to conquer the world ears.

National Youth Theatre was established in 1956, pioneered the "Young Theatre (Youth Theatre)" The concept of the development of contemporary practitioners of youth culture, attracting thousands of followers. 50 years, the British National Youth Theatre to practice the "so that more young people to experience art" concept, has attracted nearly 15 million young people directly involved in artistic creation. Today, the British National Youth Theatre attracts thousands of young people, the stage in sway their talent. Therefore, from a real sense, we have seen in the NYT Guangzhou Motor Show only a minority elite. National Youth Theatre in recent years, the British representative of the "Shakespeare on the Square", "beach", "Sextet" and so on.

Shanghai World Expo, MG6 Saloon select British Museum "seed Temple" as a new car release sites, while the NYT's new play for young artists, "the new Midsummer Night's Dream" is also "seed Temple" premiere. Starting from that period seems, NYT and the MG took a deep bond. In fact this statement may not be accurate, because, according to NYT young artists to say, they share a common MG "British blood", this "blood" on the link is not started in the Expo.

Many viewers have played such a way that the NYT creative actor, not really clean the car really works. Reporters after the performance to talk to them when they are thrown to the problem. They agreed that "this is a good idea," saying, but it also said: "Many times we are really in earnest Cleaning - though this is not the purpose we came to Guangzhou."

NYT's "Cleaning workers" in their booth at the MG one word loudly Chuanjiang Chinese, except "MG" most correct pronunciation and the pronunciation most clearly. "Personality, temperament, creativity" is the MG brand essence, in fact, behind these three words may have to add "young" and "passion" - this is the perfect interpretation of the NYT gives young people the impression that I .

NYT at Guangzhou 470199

I have seen the show, not the NYT's first show, but the group of guys one by one and then from the expression on the details of the show, do not show the so-called "show fatigue", the dedication is respect.

NYT at Guangzhou 470200

From the Beatles and then to Charlie Chaplin, NYT's "Cleaning workers" interpretation of the MG ring eighty years of history.

NYT at Guangzhou 470195

NYT's performance has changed a lot of the audience for the British "gentleman, but not passion," the traditional image.
    Source: http://product.xgo.com.cn/article/470200.html#go

patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

NYT at Guangzhou Empty Re: NYT at Guangzhou

Post by patpending Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:05 pm

NYT at Guangzhou 470196

Is this line of cars an Austin Seven, a Morris Minor, the MG 1100 we have seen...?

It's an interestingly-translated piece:

I saw guys just to clean the car is also nuanced the British, the tooling piece Cleaning towel service trouser pocket to one plug, but still with a sudden thought provoking dance music. Serving a fixture off, the color of the young beautiful young people who suddenly shone forth from these. Dance rehearsal and stature from the point of view, these workers are no pushovers Cleaning!

Britain, as the 2012 Summer Olympics host country, in such an important occasion, actually sent a bunch of feather boy to hold rallies

obviously this is performance art like "Stomp polish motor show cars"...I had wondered if there was a video but the first Google match for national youth theatre car cleaning is this thread d'oh...

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 pm

patpending wrote:It's an interestingly-translated piece:
    It's auto translated using logic and statistics, I guess it translates poorly because the original doesn't make much sense without reading between the words!
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 pm

I imagine "feather boys" are Mr. Mopps employed to keep motor show exhibits shiny...
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 pm

... but better than a feather duster because they need to remove all those greasy finger prints!
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:12 am

Not this sort of "feather boy", I expect...

NYT at Guangzhou Dannyla

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:28 pm