MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

When MG cars will arrive at europe market?

Fantomass
    Fantomass

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2009-02-19

When MG cars will arrive at europe market? Empty When MG cars will arrive at europe market?

Post by Fantomass Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:47 am

Hi to all!))
    I want to buy a second car.And still waiting, when MG cars arrive in my country...It was rumors in 2007, that the new MG cars will hit Russian market at the begining of 2008.Now 2009, but there is still no any information...Maybe you could tell me something about that... Rolling Eyes
    P.S.
    But there is a small condition, I would buy a new MG, only if it will be built in Great Britain.
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

When MG cars will arrive at europe market? Empty Re: When MG cars will arrive at europe market?

Post by patpending Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:18 am

Fantomass wrote:Hi to all!))
    I want to buy a second car.And still waiting, when MG cars arrive in my country...It was rumors in 2007, that the new MG cars will hit Russian market at the begining of 2008.Now 2009, but there is still no any information...Maybe you could tell me something about that... Rolling Eyes
    P.S.
    But there is a small condition, I would buy a new MG, only if it will be built in Great Britain.
    Здравствуйте!

All I can say is that the credit crunch means lots of plans are being thrown away across the car industry (not necessarily by MG).

Now the right-hand drive LE500 is on sale in Britain and the only left-hand drive (LHD) MGs on sale outside China are Roewes in Chile.

And I think oil is still below $50 a barrel so I don't think the Russian economy is doing well...

...looks like the MG6 may be built in Longbridge, but a LHD version? we have also read that Roewes could be sold in Russia....

Forget MG, Honda is having problems in Britain...

I suppose you might want a TF, but I wouldn't plan even to consider selling TFs to Eastern or Western Europe till next year...they would surely be a luxury (a second car)...

...I think someone needs a crystal ball to answer you...

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:08 pm