MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The 2010 China Rally Championship

patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The 2010 China Rally Championship Empty The 2010 China Rally Championship

Post by patpending Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Any news of this? Our eyes and ears in China, Jussi Välimäki, is not taking part... Sad

http://jussivalimaki.com/

January 2010: Without a drive - at the moment

Due the economical situatio Jussi is without a contract for any rallies or teams.

Last edited by patpending on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

The 2010 China Rally Championship Empty Re: The 2010 China Rally Championship

Post by Windy Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Does Higgins have a news page?

Here he is having engine problems on the season opening Heilongjiang stage 2 days ago:

The 2010 China Rally Championship 2010031513081781

I don't see any MGs running, seems you need either an EVO or a VW/Skoda or you dont qualify this year! Well, there are 8 Subarus too.
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:01 am

Windy wrote:Does Higgins have a news page?

Here he is having engine problems on the season opening Heilongjiang stage 2 days ago:

The 2010 China Rally Championship 2010031513081781

I don't see any MGs running, seems you need either an EVO or a VW/Skoda or you dont qualify this year! Well, there are 8 Subarus too.
    (!) that will remove the issue of the MG3SW running while the new MG3 is launched. I expect Suzuki Tipp-Exed their names off the noticeboard...

so what about Li Da Wei? I hope he isn't Sai Ning On... Wink
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Mon May 24, 2010 2:10 am

As a postscript for the moment to Chinese rally action from last year, I note:

http://jussivalimaki.com/

II also have a new product now - Jussi Välimäki rallyschool!! During my professional rally career I have done quite many courses, but now its all official. For Example, Mr. Xujun in CRC was strugling with his results 2009. Three rallies and zero points. After four days rallyschool with me and the results on two next rallies was 1st and 3rd !! Smile

patpending
    patpending

The 2010 China Rally Championship Empty "Short and environmentally friendly e-mail negotiations" see Välimäki back in China!

Post by patpending Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 am

Spoke too soon! Jussi was back in Nanjing earlier this month and he was second!

Mind you, it does appear there were some tragic deaths at Nanjing. I have edited bits out that didn't make the autotranslate.

SOURCE: http://jussivalimaki.com/

High Slide JS16.5.2010 - Jussi Välimäki second rally in China's Nanjing

Jussi Välimäki ... grief and a young rally driver of yesterday's tragic deaths as a result unable to rejoice over the new-won silver.

Final results CRC Nanjing 11/11
    Rally special stages
    1. Mark Higgins & Philip
    Pugh,
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    2. Jussi Välimäki & Marko
    Sallinen Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
    3. David Higgins & Ieuan Thomas
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X RS

05.15.2010 - Jussi Välimäki fights on the second China Nanjing Rally after the opening day

High Slide...colors of the Chinese Rally Championship, defending Tampere, Finland Jussi Välimäki, 34, on his second rally at China's former capital, Nanjing ...While...Välimäki and co-driver Marko Sallinen faced technical worries, competition has the duo firmly in second place when the drive is still four special stages. (with only four to go?)

Forward to a competitive and highly motivated Started, gravel rallies demanding a special man, a well-known Välimäki got cold water in his neck (?) yesterday in the audience a special test in which the sorrows of the handbrake had left her competition in the starting line. Maintenance medium from geo-lock problem can not been repaired and today Välimäki forced to fight for the first four stages of a move without a rapid control of the car dramatically affect the technical part...

- We calculated that the really difficult and challenging days of competition during the middle of the lock broken...we lost about two minutes. Quick stretch of the fifth post-maintenance hydraulic pump changed corrected the problem and immediately I was able to respond to the leader, Mark Higgins. Without the technology problems
    I definitely win the fight, but fortunately, another place will keep a smile on my face, Välimäki says.

- Special tests are really terrible condition - Finnish kynnöspelto to the highway (Finnish dirt tracks look like motorways?) as compared to those crushed by torrential rains in the fast lap. With almost all of my competitors have also suffered from difficult circumstances and unfortunately far the biggest problems have been tallitoverillani Jaakko which the
    central co-driver Juha Heikkilä with the drive on the tenth, more than eight minutes behind Higgins.

The rally will continue tomorrow, Sunday, twice on the running of two special test. Välimäki's goal is clear.

- A year ago, resolving a profit in these front of the special stages and a time when the car is so I will try to attack yet sued Mark Higgins, but if I am unable to silver so I'm
    going to bring tiimilleni. On the other hand, if the team colleague David put also taps the southeast, may come a day tallipäälliköltä command to let him past me. An
    interesting day of competition is in any case yet to come, Välimäki meditates.
    Hmm. Problem of "driver in front, driver behind"...

CRC Race Results Nanjing, China
    7 / 11 special stages
    1. Mark Higgins, Mitsubishi Lancer
    Evolution IX
    2. Jussi Välimäki Mitsubishi
    Lancer
    Evolution IX, sec +1,29.1
    3. David Higgins Mitsubishi
    Lancer
    Evolution X RS, +2,00.1 sec
    4. Patrik Sandell, Subaru Impreza
    WRX STi, +2,00.2 sec
    5. Patrik Flodin Mitsubishi
    Lancer
    Evolution IX, sec +2,21.4
    ---
    10. Jaakko Keskinen, Mitsubishi
    Lancer Evolution IX, sec +8.24.1

14.05.2010 - Jussi Välimäki
    Nanjing public rally special stage the second busiest

High Slide JS China Nanjing rally championship rally wins the previous year defensive Tampere, Finland Jussi Välimäki opened the weekend's second special stage of three-scale public works taking the second fastest special stage. ...

- Before departure, special event parking brake lock snapped onto itself and crashed kilpuri output flag. My time is huljuteltuani lock released and we will start the special stage. However, during the rapid stretch of the parking brake light on the instrument panel between vilahteli and it resulted in an additional program, Välimäki says. Um
    that's doubtless nothing about tortoises. Could "Kilpuri" be the "competition for the shield" ? It's technical, Billy. Wink
    Results of CRC Nanjing ek 1 / 13: (is ek SS? "Special" begins with "e" in Finnish...
    1. Patrik Flodin
    2. Jussi Välimäki, 0.6 sec
    3. David Higgins, 0.6 sec
    4. Mark Higgins, 0.9 sec
    5. Patrik Sandell, 1.0 sec

05.11.2010 - Jussi Välimäki
    Quick seconded to the Chinese rally championship race

High Slide JSVuosi ago, the Chinese Rally Championship opening round at Tampere-winning rally driver Jussi Välimäki, 35, is competing again this coming weekend, the world's most populous country. Last year, one victory and two third places in five race series Välimäki was pushed this year without tallipaikkaa (a drive?) - Until received a surprise invitation to drive China's dominant championship team. [I think this means he got the drive late!]

Shanghai, is situated 300 kilometers to the east of Nanjing, China's 14th- largest citng, executable around 13 special stage special stage and 170-kilometer-scalerally
    kartanlukijansa Välimäki Marko Sallinen competing with WunYu Rally Team Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX rally car.

Long career as a rally during 36 World Championship rallies drove the 2005 Asia-Pacific and the 2007 Finnish rally champion starts hoping I would feel a year ago, winning
    their rally.

- I have time to already think that this year I do not see a rally trails, but fortunately I was wrong. An old nemesis, WunYu Rally team owner Mr. Fan Fan sent a welcome e-mail which was short and environmentally friendly e-mail negotiations after a pleasure to respond positively, Välimäki, "says one competition for a comprehensive agreement emerge.

- Although the life begins, I already have, I feel still be fast. Vastaani a year ago to conquer the rally route in its stable companion, a British David Higgins in addition to the Swedish Patrik Flodin, which this year run last year tiimissäni. Young Swedish supreme won the opening series of the competition and also has a stellar reputation ralliautolun production car championship, so my objection is not to intervene, Välimäki continue.

- Rally at the time already a little outdated equipment, my team-mates(?)in the competition drive evolution of the newest version. ..

patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Fri May 28, 2010 7:34 am

Jussi has promised me by e-mail that the Jussicam will be back at the next event.

He also suggests to keep pushing Mr.Jani, - jani AT plopcrew.net - I know that plopcrew power Jussi's website so it seems that for English China rally reports and Jussicam he is our man! I have taken the "AT" symbol out of the address to spare Mr. Jani spam...but I am sure that fans of rally, of China, of China Rally and of Jussi and Marko can mention how much they like these features...

NB Mr' Jani is "half out of the office" until 11/6 - hope the half that speaks English reads his "electrical post"...(thinks: maybe I should buy a newer Finnish dictionary) The 2010 China Rally Championship Lol
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:27 pm

www.jussivalimaki,com now redirects to here:

http://www.digipaper.fi/markkinointiassat/46738/

Reading the headlines I'm thinking "that means blue and white - but I can't think of anything Finnish that's blue and white!" Wink

The 2010 China Rally Championship Finland-flag

and there's something about being in a helicopter one particular month (not June) over the railway town of Seinajoki. I think.

Where will we get our China Rally info from now? Is there a Higginscam? Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:57 pm