MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pawley36 - Hi from the US!

Pawley36

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-05-07

Pawley36 - Hi from the US! Empty Re: Pawley36 - Hi from the US!

Post by Pawley36 Fri May 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Greetings All!
    I am Pawley36 from Texas and own a 1980 MGB. She is thrill and joy to drive. I am quite elated to hear of the possibility of an MG plant being built in Oklahoma. "Ya'll" please come on over. I most certainly will purchase and MG, having just emailed MG UK about if it is possible to purchase one and have it sent here. Maybe it may be better to wait. Your MG's are works of art and ultimate beauty. I also wonder of the possibility of owning an MG dealership.
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Pawley36 - Hi from the US! Empty Re: Pawley36 - Hi from the US!

Post by patpending Sat May 08, 2010 4:04 am

Pawley36 wrote:Greetings All!
    I am Pawley36 from Texas and own a 1980 MGB. She is thrill and joy to drive. I am quite elated to hear of the possibility of an MG plant being built in Oklahoma. "Ya'll" please come on over. I most certainly will purchase and MG, having just emailed MG UK about if it is possible to purchase one and have it sent here. Maybe it may be better to wait. Your MG's are works of art and ultimate beauty. I also wonder of the possibility of owning an MG dealership.
    Hi Pawley36, great to see you here - sadly(?) the Oklahoma project never came off. Read all the other threads here, though, about the revival of MG in Europe!

As for registering a brand new MG not type approved for the US in the US for permanent use, that seems not to be possible...

I've moved your post to a new thread in "Introduce Yourself"...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:28 am