MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hello from me

mgturbo#261

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-10-20

Hello from me Empty Hello from me

Post by mgturbo#261 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:19 am

Very Happy Guess who .. I am sure some will recongnise my name and groan Laughing
    I came over to have a look about and to see what else is going on with MG in China.
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hello from me Empty Re: Hello from me

Post by Windy Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:09 am

mgturbo#261 wrote: Very Happy Guess who .. I am sure some will recongnise my name and groan Laughing
    I came over to have a look about and to see what else is going on with MG in China.
    Hello, your reputation appears to preceed you - you have negative rep already Exclamation

Just remember that this is not an MG-Rover, BMW, British Aerospace, British Leyland, British Motor Corporation etc forum. MG Motor keep pointing out that "it is really important to remember that MG Motor UK is a new business." (Quote from facebook yesterday) This forum was created for the current and future generation of MGs, there are other forums for discussion of past eras and owners of MG.

Enjoy your "look about", you may find it enlightening sunny
    mgturbo#261

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2010-10-20

Post by mgturbo#261 Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:38 am

Windy wrote:
    mgturbo#261 wrote: Very Happy Guess who .. I am sure some will recongnise my name and groan Laughing
    Hello, your reputation appears to preceed you - you have negative rep already Exclamation

Just remember that this is not an MG-Rover, BMW, British Aerospace, British Leyland, British Motor Corporation etc forum. MG Motor keep pointing out that "it is really important to remember that MG Motor UK is a new business." (Quote from facebook yesterday) This forum was created for the current and future generation of MGs, there are other forums for discussion of past eras and owners of MG.

Enjoy your "look about", you may find it enlightening sunny

Hi Windy .. Thanks for the welcome.

I am just here for a look about , as for the rep it proves what sad individuals frequent cars forums who cannot accept there will always be different points of view in life. To the 2 in question if you have a problem why not at least have he back bone to give a reply to a message which was basically just saying hello I am here for a look around. I dont have to think to hard to guess which 2 it is though Laughing I recommend they take a look at the big wide world out there and get a life. I came here for a look and left a polite hello message, so I dont see why they have a problem. I think it doesnt say much for new people joining. If I had posted something to warrant the rep I wouldnt mind, but just saying hello ?

I dont question that MGUK is a new company and I have nothing against them, I wish them success in China and the UK, but I am entitled to my opinion and so far I have seen nothing to tempt me to buy into the brand, as I have said on the other side I remain to be convinced. I will be test driving an MG6 to see what its like at the local stealer in Stafford, I am keen to see what one is like in the metal.

I would hope that as a forum to cater for the new MG company that people are welcome to join, view topics and discuss the marque whatever background they have, if not it doesnt say much for a site that is looking to get others to embrace the marque.

Who knows I may yet be enlightened afro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:29 am