MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

AA review

garlum
    garlum

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

AA review Empty AA review

Post by garlum Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Not sure if this has been posted previously, but it's a very positive and sensible review which I came across while searching for something else on Google:

Forum rules are telling me I can't post the link within 7 days of joining, so you'll have to find it yourself! Go to the AA's website and you'll find it there.

Why is it someone can review a car objectively like this and come to a sensible, level headed conclusion and then someone else can review it with all prejudices prep'd and ready to fire and focus on tiny negatives to completely write off the very same car?!
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

AA review Empty Re: AA review

Post by Windy Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Those are inconvenient forum rules!

Here is the link:

the only possible grumbles are likely to come from back seat occupants who would prefer a little more daylight and colour to the trim.

http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/cartestreports/2011025.html

- they obviously want the BTCC championship version with the coloured interior trim!
    garlum
    garlum

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by garlum Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:39 pm

I really like the cream coloured interiors offered in the 6 elsewhere. Wish we had that option here. Not practical for families with kids and their grubby fingers but I personally prefer light coloured interiors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:30 pm