MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MG6 drivers' verdicts on Parkers - 3x 5 stars!

patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

MG6 drivers' verdicts on Parkers - 3x 5 stars! Empty MG6 drivers' verdicts on Parkers - 3x 5 stars!

Post by patpending Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:31 am

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/reviews/owners-reviews/mg-motor-uk/mg6/hatchback-2011/

It seems the drivers are very happy, though two out of the three say they would consider a diesel instead of petrol next time...

Would you buy this car again and why?
    Yes. The car is extremely nice to drive and comfortable on long journeys (something I could not say about my previous focus).

Probably a diesel version as petrol engine is a little thirsty.

I think I would go for the Diesel option next time. the 1.8 petrol is not bad at 35mpg round town and 40 on long drives but the extra mpg from a diesel engine wouldn't go a miss.
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

MG6 drivers' verdicts on Parkers - 3x 5 stars! Empty Re: MG6 drivers' verdicts on Parkers - 3x 5 stars!

Post by Windy Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:27 am

And the fourth...

This is my company car and I have to say at first I had reservations when I found out I was getting an MG as my new car. I didn't even know they still made cars.

I would defiantly consider MG when renewing in future.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:49 pm