MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

MG6 limited commemorative edition

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

MG6 limited commemorative edition  Empty MG6 limited commemorative edition

Post by Windy Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 pm

This one is for Skyblueads Thumbs Up

MG6 limited commemorative edition of the British Museum Expo will debut in November at Wenzhou Auto Show

Wenzhou "find your different" MG has always been advocated by the new concept car life, recently, the Shanghai Automotive MG special personalized custom introduced two models, named respectively, the British Pavilion Expo Limited Edition "Temperament" and "Inspiration" series, and auto show in November of Wenzhou and the audience. MG SAIC Wenzhou Wenzhou Taima shop dealers will be carrying all models MG's Hall 3-3 in the Qi Bohui III booth, so that consumers feel the MG brand meaning and product features.

For this show, MG launch site Wenzhou Taima store special order MG6 send a decorating spree, there is a chance to win the British Pavilion Expo limited commemorative edition of "temperament" and "inspiration" series of packages gifts.

As for prices, the reporter learned that the show MG6 1.8 DVVT cash offer 9,000 yuan, MG6 1.8 T cash offer 10,000 yuan, MG6 Expo Value Edition offers 6,500 yuan in cash, MG7 1.8 T AT 12,000 yuan in cash benefits, other cash MG3 1.4 MT offer 13,000 yuan, every day a special car launch. For more information please contact MG offers sales hotline or live MG Auto Sales Consultant.

MG6 magic of perception of course is not just amazed, for the 2010 Goodwood Festival of Speed, Hill Climb MG6 test drive on the famous route, enjoy the interpretation of the orange phantom speed passion, they carry the 1.8T aluminum high pressure turbo engine with intercooler MFi multi-point fuel injection engine technology, every drop of fuel in the ultimate release of energy; and Fastback British style show harmonic shape is close to 50:50 weight distribution with a stable body, to the maximum extent while reducing air resistance, superior aerodynamics effective in enhancing the stability of the body at high speeds, so that drivers experience every race, and beyond with ease, to fill the gap in the smooth pleasure.

Embarassed After the test drive, external media reporter Adam Sloman said, " Although this is only a brief exposure, the MG6 has made me excited, I believe that all people have felt it difficult to escape the temptation of the orange passion! "

MG6 limited commemorative edition  MG6%20Custom

Source: http://auto.66wz.com/system/2010/11/08/102183519.shtml
    skyblueads
    skyblueads

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

MG6 limited commemorative edition  Empty Re: MG6 limited commemorative edition

Post by skyblueads Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:44 am

That's hilarious-I wonder where they found my quote from? That's really made me laugh. I wonder what the original English was? As far as I know I've not written anything about the special editions, but I think I talked about the orange paint in my Goodwood FoS test drive. Thanks for the link Windy, that's made my day, Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am

skyblueads wrote:That's hilarious-I wonder where they found my quote from? That's really made me laugh. I wonder what the original English was? As far as I know I've not written anything about the special editions, but I think I talked about the orange paint in my Goodwood FoS test drive. Thanks for the link Windy, that's made my day, Laughing Laughing Laughing
    I guess it came from here:

MG6 Inaugurated at Goodwood 2010.09.03

On the 1st of July, at the Goodwood Festival of Speed: Moving Motor Show in West Sussex, England, the MG6, glittering in orange and sporting its fastback exterior, steeped in UK Design philosophy, evoked the dream of owning a British style sports car for more than 150,000 petrolheads at the event. The MG6, the new car that has revived the MG brand, made an inaugural splash at the largest motor carnival in the world.

Steve Bullock, who owned his first MG at the age of 18, was very impressed by the new car, “The charming new MG6 is a true reincarnation of the magic of the MG brand. The fastback design has made MG’s unique sports car DNA more resounding and I hope to own one in the near future,” he enthused. Indeed, the MG6 with its creative UK design will definitely win the hearts of MG enthusiasts. The eye-catching automobile has set a new standard for upcoming generations of cars with its innovative fastback design and the well-balanced combination of a sports car’s mesmerizing curvy exterior and a passenger car’s spacious interior. The design has set each part of the car alive and revolutionized the old principle that classifies a car as a hatchback or a sedan. Moreover it has elevated the UK Design philosophy to a new aesthetic level. On the opening day of the event, tens of thousands of sports car fanatics from all over the world took the opportunity to be photographed next to the extraordinary new MG6.

The MG6 was not only pleasing to the eye, but was also one of the most in demand when it came to test-drive requests from the press. Each day hundreds of journalists poured into the MG display, eager to have a try in the new MG6 – however only three were available at the event. On the famous hill climb test route, the flashy MG6 unleashed the beast lurking under its orange bonnet. The 1.8T aluminum intercooled turbo engine equipped with MFI (Multiple Fuel Injection) technology maximizes the MG6’s fuel efficiency. The fastback design coupled with the well-proportioned front and rear (50:50) not only minimizes air resistance but also provides more down force, thereby improving the stability of the car at high speeds. The test drivers very much enjoyed the roaring power and smooth handling the new MG6 delivers. Adam Sloman, one of the reporters who drove the car, stated, “Although this was just a brief encounter, the new MG6 was able to give me an adrenalin pumping experience, a temptation that no one could ever resist!”

Source: http://www.saicmg.com/english/news/content.php?id=51&p=1&act=16

Looking forward to the MG6 NEC launch report from the famous international reporter now Very Happy

If you include some colourful language then you are welcome to post a copy up here... flower
    skyblueads
    skyblueads

Post by skyblueads Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Ah, OK, I like the way they've changed what I said! Laughing

Yes, I am off to the NEC on Thursday for an advance preview, so I'll post links etc. here for you guys.
    richardk
    richardk

Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Post by richardk Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:43 pm

skyblueads wrote:Ah, OK, I like the way they've changed what I said! Laughing

Yes, I am off to the NEC on Thursday for an advance preview, so I'll post links etc. here for you guys.

Thank you kind Sir! Look forward to the pics
    skyblueads
    skyblueads

Post by skyblueads Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:06 am

No probs. I'm taking my camera so I'll bung some snaps up, too. Wink

Just need to convince Guy and Doug to give me one as a long-term tester now!
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:41 am

skyblueads wrote:Ah, OK, I like the way they've changed what I said! Laughing
    Not changed, just translated Wink

I haven't yet seen a picture of what is in place of the old side indicator lights. The lights have now moved to the mirrors and I guess it is just a badge remaining. A photo of that would be most welcome...
    skyblueads
    skyblueads

Post by skyblueads Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:51 am

OK, no probs. I'll see what I can do. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:26 am