MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
AutoVideos
docjunior2008
richardk
Roverman
patpending
Windy
10 posters

The Guangzhou Motor Show

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 Empty Re: The Guangzhou Motor Show

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:13 am

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220094242_65561

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220094242_54077

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220094242_97072

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220094242_34062

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220094242_22866
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 am

It's official, the 3 now appears on http://www.saicmg.com/ Smile
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 am

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 XXkBvEi77s2271

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 E9nLxiH5782911

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 QcTxAXW0mM4482

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 5iXD2zdQk08801

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 SaD8Ad50SF9212
    docjunior2008
    docjunior2008

Number of posts : 142
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by docjunior2008 Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 am

I can't wait for the UK Launch of the 6 and 3 Smile
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:31 am

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126303587

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126303588

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126303575

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126303576

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126303577

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126303578
    docjunior2008
    docjunior2008

Post by docjunior2008 Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 am

The MG6 Saloon looks amazing! I hope that that model sells well enough for it to be a real contender in the saloon class Smile
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 am

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220_214013_215

Is that a racing "6" scratch

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 Img-1294688154875
    AutoVideos

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-12-20

Post by AutoVideos Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:59 am

Windy wrote:The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220_214013_215

Hi Windy ...

It's described as an MG6 Sports Model Smile Check this out.

There's a lot of activity around today with the MG3 being launched at the show over there ... Here is another link - for the MG3 - which has photos and links to 3 videos.

Why isn't there an official press release from the show ??.
    skyblueads
    skyblueads

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by skyblueads Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 pm

From CCT:

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 DSCF9308

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 DSCF9316

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 DSCF9310

Livery is very similar to WTCC BMWs, but I think it looks great and very suitable to a BTCC entry...

EDIT: And I love the new front bumper, looks superb...
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 pm

2010 Guangzhou Motor Show in December 20th officially held in Guangzhou, this show we had the honor of the passenger car market, go to the Shanghai Automotive Communication and Public Relations Senior Manager Lu Xianqing.

Moderator: Hello everyone friends! Today is the 2010 Guangzhou Motor Show media day on the first day, very pleased to have the passenger car market, Shanghai Communication and Public Relations Senior Manager Lu Xianqing, Hello!

Lu Xianqing: Hello! Netizens Hello everybody!

Moderator: The auto show in Guangzhou, Shanghai Automotive relatively large size of the booth, you give us about the cars in Shanghai, Guangzhou auto show this car on a number of cases show right?

Lu Xianqing: This whole area of 2000 square meters booth, is divided into three parts, one is the Roewe all cars, including the Roewe 350, Roewe Roewe 550 and 750. During the Roewe 350 and a free upgrade of national inkaNet 2.0, is a highlight of the Roewe brand. The second part is the MG's exhibition, in addition to MG6, there MG6's Saloon series, and MG3 products, the first world premiere debut. There is also a main exhibition, product launches and performances are on display in the main exhibition area.

Moderator: Just now you mentioned that many rich show car, we are more interested in inkaNet 2.0 system, we are playing a hierarchical network-based vehicles, compared with the previous system, its characteristics, it can What services to customers on the changes?

Lu Xianqing: Ideal Jiajiao Roewe 350 at the auto show free upgrade to achieve a global synchronization, all of the Roewe 350 users into the inkaNet2.0 all times. Version 1.0 has done a lot of breakthroughs, the first in a health navigation, global intercom users of version 1.0 of these features are very fond of, and in version 2.0 is a major enhancement of 6 major areas, which involves the inkaNet software download , UC terminal access interface, speech recognition, such as personalized vehicle configuration, etc., that enhance the function of the 6 are relatively large in terms of both the system better than the domestic one-vehicle systems are more advanced, and the second more The significance of the consumer experience, we are the country every upgrade free of charge simultaneously, and each time the upgrade reflects our commitment to consumers a permanent and caring, they always enjoy our latest advances in technology and services the update. Customer perceived value will continue to improve, we are based on the open Android platform.

Moderator: inkaNet system is our own brand in the first network of the vehicle system, our system first is equipped with Roewe 350 above, but also our friends to question, first in a home models use the system, such as the Roewe brand high-end market is prepared to have 750 cars equipped with this system, when equipped with this system?

Lu Xianqing: The reason we are choosing the Roewe 350 is a consideration, inkaNet automotive systems, not only in domestic or international is a leading, our system is not only concerned about the car, more concerned about the people, we Roewe 350 is itself a popular, family-oriented products, many of the features on the design is for these families ideal for users of the class, I stress that we always are people-oriented from the beginning we start inkaNet positioning system 350 is one such consideration.
    Next, we may also Roewe 550, the Roewe 750 on this system to increase the application, I think this is a gradual process. Roewe 350 should be said that we consumers are the first person to eat crab, but also for the first time this technology to enjoy our users, we should say they are very lucky. Why upgrade the country simultaneously, which if any products are not perfect, the system has the advantage of a free upgrade simultaneously and continuously strengthen the functions are done by upgrading, so that there is no best system, only better system, and constantly improve. I believe that the continuous improvement of products in the Roewe 750, the Roewe 550 and even landing on the MG products are normal, because I think with the consumer awareness, consumers feel that my product to add such a system will a virtuous circle, in the future this system in two brands, the use of various models, we will change with the market to develop a reasonable timetable.

Moderator: You just talked about our use of new technology, there is a question about products, car Roewe 750, Shanghai, held just two days before the World Expo, an electric version of the Roewe 750 model at auto show and the Expo will be repeated appearance, the car we put in the actual production car or plan to sell there?

Lu Xianqing: This relates to some of the company's pace, I disclose, of course, an electric version of the Roewe 750's performance at the World Expo is very good, our products have for a long time pre-testing, by service in World Expo has had a test, should be said that products are gradually becoming more mature. After mature out of the laboratory course, to the millions of households, it should be said that we in the near future, the Roewe 750 version of the new energy production will gradually up. Time I find it hard to say, but I think consumers can look forward to next year, or over a period of time can also enjoy the services in the Expo of products.

Moderator: We still talk about the brand Roewe, Shanghai Automotive MG brand is another flagship brand, and the MG brand vehicles on display at the Guangzhou auto show Roewe to be more than, I think we may be more concerned about the MG3 car, this We want it listed vehicle as soon as possible, it is probably time to market, including product positioning and its expectations of its manufacturers describe to us.

Lu Xianqing: the exact time I'm not sure, if the users concerned about the pace of manufacturers, in fact, some laws can be found, we have this is the first auto show debut in Guangzhou, generally three to six months after the appearance of this product will certainly be within the official market, which is a certain law can touch, and we can guess in the end is three months, four or five months, we appeared on behalf of the product has matured in all aspects, we will market their own to develop a rhythm of time to market, so that in the near future more and more consumers access to the influx of entry-level car MG3 MINI personality related information, when the highest heat billion is our time to market, we can look at.
    Another point, we really are concerned about the MG3 this car, I simply do something, during the sixth generation we emphasize the MG3, is the Five-site in Guangzhou Auto Show will have a real car's exposed, exposed all the times cars classic cars , we discovered that each generation MG3 represents an era of British culture, when the sixth generation, both adhering to the MG series has always been a British fashion, linked with the core concept of the era, while new elements into the times, we have been MG brand is characterized by emphasis on "personality, temperament and creativity" in her body is able to reflect these three points, I hope you are interested in and look at individual wave-site auto car MG3.

Moderator: You just talked about the listed MG3 rhythm, or would like from the factory side of a car for the MG3 expectations, because this car we have just seen the real car, really nice, it should be said that young consumers are positioning, manufacturers want it to have what kind of performance?

Lu Xianqing: MG3 We are actually 85 such as a pan-crowd, the crowd now as before said positioning 60,70,80, I think more and more broken down and, after 10 years, a group orientation is wrong, I think 85 is a community of emerging forces, they have gradually become personality, maturity and independence, we tailor the car is set for them, when we developed is based on age characteristics of this population, in her it always puts not only the MG personality, temperament, creativity, while its shape, interior design, combined with a lot of times things, its interior a bold use of a large area of the APPLE white, has done a very simple, sometimes complex and not fashion , but the most simple fashion, it is the external front, the lamp has a sense of pan after 85, many things really can not explain in words a sense, we take a look to the scene, will know a lot.

Moderator: It seems that the total land sales for next year still optimistic.

Lu Xianqing: cautious optimism.

Moderator: Thank you very much to the headquarters, busy home car booth accepted our interview, I also wish the volume on the Shanghai Auto next year, including new car sales have a bigger breakthrough, the total land very grateful, thank you!

Lu Xianqing: Thank you very much!

Moderator: There are aspects of some enterprises in 2010, the domestic automobile market is very hot, even popular than in 2009, Shanghai Automotive 10 years of sales situation?

Lu Xianqing: In 2010 we successfully completed the group gives us a more important task, but also by a good auto market, coupled with their own efforts, we have completed the beginning of the development of our sales objectives and tasks. I think in 2010 we work together with the hot auto market, for the next year, the use of the Prime Minister to say, cautiously optimistic about the auto market is not growing substantially every year, it is subject to all sorts of restrictions, the main tone of the country next year is cautiously optimistic, I think our car is also cautiously optimistic, especially you the consumer to buy a car before the end of many consumers, but also by a number of policy factors, some consumers may not necessarily in time for the end of car snatching, with the the fierce competition, manufacturers will produce more products, including Tide car personalization MG3 next year's debut, is a very competitive car, I hope next year we spend more effort to look at next year's models, some Now consumers do not buy a car, would be a good season next year.

Moderator: It seems that the total sales for next year still optimistic.

Lu Xianqing: cautious optimism.

Moderator: users are still a problem, the Chinese automobile market after a couple of years of rapid development, many owners do not know from the original car has become a vehicle to understand their needs may not be on the car just as it was concerned about the performance and configuration, more likely to want to buy this car to enjoy the services of this car brand in the service side we Roewe Shanghai Automotive and MG both brands give their consumers what surprise?

Lu Xianqing: Roewe and MG in the service, there is a similar service brand, is the "honor to experience." Entire team is very experienced for many years engaged in the automotive service industry team, coupled with the stringent requirements of our own, we get a very good year before JD. Power CSI results, last year also received a very good JD Power CSI's results, it should be said that we three consecutive years JD Power CSI results remain in the top four, the domestic brands which should be first, and only one, look at all the brands, including joint ventures and imports, we do not lose A brand can be maintained for three consecutive years in the forefront. This aspect is the result of cooperation of our team the other hand, our team is well aware of market demand, not only according to our strategy to market demand, reduce the supply of our configuration, allow consumers to more quickly solve small problems on the service , because any service is very timely, convenient, this is the most important, why do we JD. Power CSI results are very good, because consumers in this regard we hold a very good attitude towards the recognition.
    Source: http://auto.hexun.com/2010-12-20/126298067.html
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 pm

skyblueads wrote:From CCT:

Livery is very similar to WTCC BMWs, but I think it looks great and very suitable to a BTCC entry...

EDIT: And I love the new front bumper, looks superb...
    Thanks Ads and CCT,

It's the Tein badged car again, front bumper looks sporty, but the dragon nostrils on the bonnet have gone - I liked those!

Nice to see them keeping sports models on show sunny
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 pm

AutoVideos wrote:
    Windy wrote:The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101220_214013_215

Hi Windy ...

It's described as an MG6 Sports Model Smile Check this out.

There's a lot of activity around today with the MG3 being launched at the show over there ... Here is another link - for the MG3 - which has photos and links to 3 videos.

Thanks for the links AutoVideo,

We are still on press day, the reports shouldn't really appear until tomorrow, unless you are press.

I'm sure there will be some good quality pictures tomorrow.

AutoVideos

Post by AutoVideos Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Windy wrote:We are still on press day, the reports shouldn't really appear until tomorrow, unless you are press.

I have full press access Windy ( not at the show ) but my usual outlets have no press information at all. I couldn't even find where to register for press information from the 2010 Guangzhou Motor Show, and there seems to be no central source for media info Smile
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 pm

AutoVideos wrote:
    Windy wrote:We are still on press day, the reports shouldn't really appear until tomorrow, unless you are press.

I have full press access Windy ( not at the show ) but my usual outlets have no press information at all. I couldn't even find where to register for press information from the 2010 Guangzhou Motor Show, and there seems to be no central source for media info Smile
    The show website: http://www.autoshow-gz.com/new_en/index.shtml
    AutoVideos

Post by AutoVideos Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks Windy. Press registration is now closed though Sad
    Roverman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2010-02-12

Post by Roverman Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:50 pm

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 DSCF9316

Pity the UK spec didn't get this bumper.
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 am

Tencent car: Friends, Hello everybody! Sitting on my right is Shanghai Automotive Co. Ltd. Brand Manager Yang Yijun, Yang is with Tencent's users say hello.

Yang Yijun: Tencent's users Hello everybody.

Tencent Car: MG SAIC we know that this has a very large stand, which models in the exhibition?

Yang Yijun: We are located in Hall 5.1, covers an area of 2000 square meters, bringing the Roewe and the MG brand, a total of 20 vehicles types.

Tencent car: There is no doubt that the highlight of this show is the MG MG3, on this car you have any comment?

Yang Yijun: The MG3 is the sixth generation of the legendary MG cars, MG together with the appearance before the Five Legendary car Guangzhou Auto Show, is a global design director Tony Williams MG led a design team built primarily for the Chinese 80-85 youth groups, create personalized highlights of a product.

Tencent car: The car has been released now, on the market will be when?

Yang Yijun: This time we made a first appearance, should be listed early next year, when everyone can look forward to it.

Tencent car: the positioning of this car is probably like?

Yang Yijun: A0-class cars in the market, mainly for young people after 80-85 group.

Tencent car: MG6 models also have on display to the current market performance, sales MG6 how?

Yang Yijun: MG6 is the MG brand in Shanghai after the launch of new products, the Guangzhou Auto Show last year, we are a car a very high-profile appearance of the booth. This year, we join Shanghai World Expo, and the Shanghai World Expo will work with the British Museum, is the "British Museum official car", and published in the British Museum of our Saloon sedan. As of November, our sales are very good, completed by the end of this year's sales target this year is no suspense.

Tencent car: Since SAIC took over MG, I think the MG brand in the SAIC took over a very successful operation, the British style of operation is very good, compared with other domestic brands have great features of MG, MG now you think can radiate energy in this is essentially why?

Yang Yijun: I think it is for two reasons: The first reason, MG, 86-year history of its own accumulation, and it is a British brand, the United Kingdom is the birthplace of the automobile industry, so that historical factors have a very strong brand appeal. Shanghai Automotive insight into consumer groups now, the car gives it a more contemporary brand proposition, more personality, temperament, creativity, which also caused China to better resonate with young consumers.

The second reason, our international development team, global resources, we are very strong advantage, as this year we have MG6 Saloon sedan, MG3 yesterday unveiled early next year will be listed, MG products will become increasingly rich, clear after another year after that will have more products and to meet you. Therefore, our R & D capabilities, including our resources are very advantageous, regardless of level or enterprise level from the brand that we believe have a very strong endorsement of support, so the MG brand will not let you down.

Tencent cars: we also see the British MG brand is a brand integration, MG brand now I would like to ask what is the situation the British team?

Yang Yijun: the design is more prominent, on behalf of the British design or comparison of European and world trends design trends, it gives more design inspiration of our products, we also have a corresponding in the UK manufacturing base, including next year will be in MG6 the UK, so our global strategy is one step closer and practical.

Tencent car: You MG6 next year in the UK for what is expected?

Yang Yijun: The market performance in China, the British media was really excited because they too have feelings for the brand, they think this is a very British brand, the middle may have some twists and turns to go a little, but they think it back, so they are looking forward to next year's car in the UK.

Tencent car: I would like to ask MG in marketing next year, there is no new bright spot?

Yang Yijun: Our R & D has been very orderly, the entire product line will be richer next year's focus will center around the MG6 and MG3 to promote a new start, MG6 we will continue past experience of cooperation with the British Consulate, from this expression interpretation of our creativity. MG3 is for younger audiences, they walk in front of the trend, they also advocate fashion, entertainment ideas and attitudes of life, so the MG3 will be more focus on their concerns, the preferred way of life started. Have different emphases, a more focused personality, a more creative.

Tencent car: Manager Yang Thank you very much for the interview. Thank you.

Yang Yijun: Thank you.
    Source: http://auto.xinmin.cn/rollnews/2010/12/21/8446322.html
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:14 pm

AutoVideos wrote:
    http://www.saicmg.com/autoshow_2010gz/index.html

As usual they are letting the press write the press release and posting the articles!

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 Banner_02
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post by patpending Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm

the start date for MG of 1924 is accurate but don't you think that William Morris might raise an eyebrow to see that the "first generation MG" comes from arch-rival Herbert Austin? Laughing
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 pm

patpending wrote:the start date for MG of 1924 is accurate but don't you think that William Morris might raise an eyebrow to see that the "first generation MG" comes from arch-rival Herbert Austin? Laughing

And what would he make of:

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 6OF89JO94C3K0008
    AutoVideos

Post by AutoVideos Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:47 am

Hi guys ...

I found some video footage from the show and uploaded it to youtube.

Video Clip 1

Video Clip 2

Video Clip 3

Video Clip 4

Video Clip 5

Whilst these videos are on utube, I've made them private so only people with the link can view them. Enjoy Smile
    docjunior2008
    docjunior2008

Post by docjunior2008 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 am

This sounds stupid, but how many of you think that the MG3 will sell in the bucket loads when it comes to Britain? I really hope it does well, but slightly concerned about what happens if it doesnt Sad
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 am

docjunior2008 wrote:This sounds stupid, but how many of you think that the MG3 will sell in the bucket loads when it comes to Britain? I really hope it does well, but slightly concerned about what happens if it doesnt Sad
    Not sure about bucket loads but I think it should sell well with the right marketing. Although everyone seems to want a very sporty model I think the base model would probably sell best, the base ZR was always the best seller.

What happens if it doesn't depends on what they do for production, if they just import the bodys then it wont matter too much but they will probably be permenantly sold out, if they build a full production line then it needs to sell, although they could always export them back to China!
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:37 am

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 20101221222046739932

Last edited by Windy on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got the image path wrong.)
    AutoVideos

Post by AutoVideos Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Why can't I see anything in the post you made at 7:37pm Windy ?.
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 am

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374515

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374516

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374517

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374518

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374519

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374520

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374521

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374522

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374523

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374524

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374525

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374526

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374527

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374528

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374529

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374530

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374531

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374532

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374533

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374534

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374535

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374536

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374537

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374538

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374539

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374540

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374541

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374542

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374543

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374544

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374545

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374546

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374547

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374548

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126374549

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:01 am

As a fashion movement SAIC flagship car brand, MG introduced a new model for each, can attract the attention of many consumers. MG SAIC unveiled before the recall had a A0-level concept car, this product has been prepared to mass production, was named the MG3, is expected to officially go on sale next April. SAIC MG3 officially unveiled at the Guangzhou Auto Show, stunning styling attracts attention of many people, let's work together to look at this product.

SAIC MG3 body size LWH were 3999mm/1728mm/1517mm, wheelbase 2520mm, at the same level products can maintain a leading edge. The most valuable is, MG3 body width is 1728 mm, not only make this car look more stocky, but also can improve the car's longitudinal driving space. MH3 wheelbase is 2520 mm, from the traditional sense, almost close to the A-Class criteria.

SAIC MG3's front line is very simple, but consistent with the traditional style of MG brand cars, I believe that many young consumers would be interested in this new car. MG3's use of smoked black crystal headlights headlamps drilling model, close look at the headlamps can be found also designed the MG brand identity, can be said in detail, MG3 do is indeed in place.

SAIC MG3 front fog lamps with the circular design, but this is not yet known whether all system configuration utility standard. In addition, MG3 A-pillar and roof angle is relatively large, this can increase the front driver and passenger in the head space, and fancy but very trendy.

MG3 SAIC vehicle using two-color design, with black flat-top body design approach, which is sharp and crystal with the mini somewhat similar, but this design is also very suitable for young people's appetite. SAIC MG3's side exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal function, color mix looks very interesting.

SAIC MG3 eight banners with a 15-inch alloy wheels, looks very sporty stylish atmosphere. In addition, MG3 tires with 195 limited capabilities designed to improve vehicle traction drive, the car's tires flat Bibi high, up to 65, this can increase the vehicle driver and passenger comfort. MG3 concave body design on both sides of the design approach, with the waist with very unique.

SAIC MG3 still coordinate the overall design of the tail, the overall style of it looks sort of ladder. Black roof and black rear bumper match, the overall feeling is very strong. In addition, MG3 C-pillar design, while also more rigid lines, but it looks like the top of the line also makes the body more complete.

SAIC MG3 using vertical shape of the rear taillights, and rear tilt to both sides of the bottom, with the tail of the line style is very consistent. MG3, after the latter is equipped with a windshield wiper, the practicality of this configuration is very high.

SAIC MG3 can be directly opened the trunk, tailgate hydraulic tappet support, although the trunk of the car along the higher end of the door opening angle, but still relatively large, bulky items placed there may take some effort , but not stuck in the door. MG3's trunk is relatively large interior space, for a small car, it is rather rare.

New MG3 15S4U 1.5L engine is equipped with maximum power up to 80 kW, maximum torque of 135 Nm, dynamic performance is more excellent than the MG 3SW 1.4L. You can see from the chart that the new MG3 1.5L top speed can reach 182 kilometers per hour, more than the MG 3SW slightly higher. MG3 with a noise inside the hood of cotton, in addition to noise accident, can also block the high engine heat.

SAIC MG3 door opening angle of the front in general, but this car's ride height is relatively high, the driver or passenger vehicles entering and leaving still more convenient. MG3 of the driver's door window control buttons inside the integrated door control buttons integrated inside and outside rear-view mirror adjustment.

SAIC MG3 inside the front door although the design of the storage grid, but the internal volume is relatively small, can put down some small belongings. MG3 door lined with a PVC and fabric material, and the inside door handle white with very young and trendy design.

SAIC MG3 young and dynamic interior design, interior design draws on the concept APPLE products, profile curves of the formation of bright runway unique styling, technology lifestyle. The car's center console and other parts are decorated with a white board design, looks relatively light and clear.

SAIC MG3 steering wheel with three design, decorative boxes MG3 with white logo, looks more young fashion charm. MG3 new dashboard has a white background light design, and interior decoration with white more harmonious. Steering wheel audio control buttons also designed using the IPOD-style design.

SAIC MG3 center console storage box above the design, but the car owner can also be optional GPS. MG3 sound very much like the IPOD control region of the keystrokes, and also decorated with white designs. MG3 equipped with a mechanical air-conditioning, in the control panel buttons adjust the background light with a red design, looked very sense of technology.

SAIC MG3 with a large electric sunroof, I believe that this configuration can attract more consumers. MG3 left side steering wheel designed storage boxes, and also with a card slot. MG3 driver's seat in the glove box, vice general internal space, but still enough. MG3 is equipped with AMT transmission, shift lever on the vehicle identification with the MG3, but also shifting panel design in white.

SAIC MG3 of the driver's seat with manual 6-way seat adjustment method, and vice Driver Seat 4 also used to adjust the traditional manual. MG3's seat adjustment handles pretty good work, looking not much low-grade feeling. MG3 have adopted the entire car seat fabric woven fabric material, and the rear seat backrest can be 4 / 6 separate recline, so to increase the trunk's storage space.

Through the above description, I believe we also have this car on the MG3 more detailed understanding. MG3 model is different from the MG3 SW, although the levels of these two similar cars, but the product positioning is significantly different. SAIC MG3 end of the first quarter of next year will be officially listed, is expected to sell for 6-9 thousand £. For consumers interested in this car may wish to continue to focus on the new car.
    Source: http://auto.hexun.com/2010-12-23/126374514.html
    mckenzie1971

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

Post by mckenzie1971 Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:52 am

I think the sat nav looks abit after market but all in all looks good i hope the plastics they use on the dashboard and inside door handles are better then they look cannot wait for it to come to the uk
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Post by Windy Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 am

Clasic cars of the Guangzhou Motor Show.

Audi Huoxi(霍希) 851

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380258

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380259

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380261

Volvo-Amazon 123 GT

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380263

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380264

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380266

MG Austin Seven

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380268

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380269

Morris Minor 1000

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380271

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380272

MG 1300

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380273

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380274

Source: http://auto.hexun.com/2010-12-24/126380257.html
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 Empty Volkswagen Rover Triumph?

Post by patpending Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:31 pm

This car ("Huoxi") is an Adler (Eagle) - look at the eagle radiator mascot and the "A" on the grille.

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 126380261

EDIT the Audi threw me - I now reckon it's an American Auburn 851:

The Guangzhou Motor Show - Page 2 1935-1936-auburn-supercharged-851-852-1

But did you know that one of the four Audi (Auto Union) rings stood for Rover? Laughing
    From 1932 onwards, Audi introduced Ring logo, which symbolizes Audi and small miracles (DKW), Horch (Horch) and rover (Wanderer) in Chemnitz management

http://www.clouddid.com:8080/showItem/showDetail/8997783.html

(translation - the rings represent 1) Audi 2) DKW (Das Kleine Wunder, the small miracle) 3) Horch and 4) Wanderer)

Last edited by patpending on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:19 pm