MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Phew, a forum I can feel at home in!

garlum
    garlum

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Phew, a forum I can feel at home in! Empty Phew, a forum I can feel at home in!

Post by garlum Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Hello all,

This is where everyone's been hiding from all the flack on the other .org eh?! I've just found this forum and jumped over, at least in relation to my MG6. I'll no doubt visit mg-rover from time to time, but really there's too much bickering in relation to the new cars for me over there. So hopefully this will be my new home going forward. Some of you may recognise my username. I've recently bought a 6 GT TSE. I love the car and hope to share my ownership news and tips with everyone on here. It might take me a while to find my way around the new-to-me forum layout.
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Phew, a forum I can feel at home in! Empty Re: Phew, a forum I can feel at home in!

Post by Windy Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Welcome, and feel free to come and go as you please Smile
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Phew, a forum I can feel at home in! Empty Re: Phew, a forum I can feel at home in!

Post by patpending Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 am

Windy wrote:Welcome, and feel free to come and go as you please Smile

What the W-Man said. If it takes a bloke from Lithuania to tell the Brits that they are being stupid, the important thing is that places should be friendly.

And the interrent is big, we can move around as we wish if we stay pleasant.

Welcome!
    Roverman

Number of posts : 203
    Registration date : 2010-02-12

Post by Roverman Sat May 12, 2012 2:06 am

Hello garlum, I agree with you 100% about .org.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:10 am