MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Regional MG Motor test drive sessions of MG3

Morris Motors

Number of posts : 446
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Regional MG Motor test drive sessions of MG3 Empty Re: Regional MG Motor test drive sessions of MG3

Post by Morris Motors Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:57 am

I'm not on facebook - I want one!
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Regional MG Motor test drive sessions of MG3 Empty Re: Regional MG Motor test drive sessions of MG3

Post by patpending Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:07 am

Morris Motors wrote:I'm not on facebook - I want one!

I bet you've got a computer/smartphone - contact them using that website address I carefully gave you. Wink It's me picking up on what they said rather than a facebook initiative of theirs.
    You may prefer to use a method under which you are certain they have your details.
    Morris Motors

Post by Morris Motors Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:44 pm

I'll do a live chat tomorrow...
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am

Is this the application form? Men only...

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-5A7a2Fuft7acBktg4WGVTNGqNFaqGg1Jp9szzfavhU/viewform?pli=1

MG Test Drive
    Registration form for MG test drive ... نموذج التسجيل لتجربة سيارة إم جي
    تجربة السيارة ستكون متاحة فقط في معارض الإختصاصية للسيارات
    الرياض - جدة - الخبر

(MG KSA form)
    Morris Motors

Post by Morris Motors Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:58 am

I just did a live chat thing. They said you have to 'like' the option on facebook. I'm not on facebook. If I joined facebook just for that, my account would be effectively blank and they'd treat it as spam. So that's all rather pointless.
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:54 am

Morris Motors wrote:I just did a live chat thing. They said you have to 'like' the option on facebook. I'm not on facebook. If I joined facebook just for that, my account would be effectively blank and they'd treat it as spam. So that's all rather pointless.

I see no option on facebook to "like" to stand a chance of going to a session. In fact it seems some people have thought the offer is to just give them the keys so they can go away and stall it themselves. Wink I wish there were some application form somewhere...

Morris Motors

Post by Morris Motors Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 am

I know they did customer clinics a while back which were only open to Fiesta/Polo owners - obviously sussing out reaction from potential customers. Maybe they want the same now..
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:23 am

Punters were being encouraged to put their names down on Saturday without asking anything particular. That was why I posted this - for people who are particularly interested in MG3.

Did you not get connected through live chat? I "chatted" to Steph about this today. No likes, no facebook involved. Wish they would open registration by internet - could it be that people looking at the actual car prove they are particularly interested?

Morris Motors

Post by Morris Motors Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:04 pm

I was chatting to Doug. He seemed to think it was all via FB. I may try again tomorrow.
    patpending
    patpending

Post by patpending Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Morris Motors wrote:I was chatting to Doug. He seemed to think it was all via FB. I may try again tomorrow.

No, all there is on Facebook is people who have posted on their public wall asking for the test drives - though it may not be clear to them this is as part of an event. MG Motor themselves have not started a thread.

Just e-mail them your name, address, e-mail, and preferred region in case they have space on an event. Steph says the timetable is not yet fixed - which is a bummer, because I have to book my summer holiday soon(!)
    Morris Motors

Post by Morris Motors Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 am

Just did a live chat again with Steph who just said, re. extended July Test drives:

"No, we are not 100% sure where this information has come from. Can I ask where you found out about this please? ... I believe a fan misinterpreted what a colleague said. ... Sorry about that!"
    Morris Motors

Post by Morris Motors Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:35 am

Explains the confusion anyway....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:17 am