MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

DrivingTorque: streets ahead of the competition

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

DrivingTorque: streets ahead of the competition Empty DrivingTorque: streets ahead of the competition

Post by Windy Fri May 02, 2014 9:36 am

http://drivingtorque.com/2014/05/02/mg-3form-sport-driven-and-reviewed/

So, to conclude. If you’re in the market for a sub £10K car, there’s quite a lot of choice at the moment from a broad spectrum of manufacturers. If it were my money, I’d definitely be looking towards this characterful MG. Some aspects like the engine might be in-keeping with its price-tag, but the quality, combined with a ride that’s guaranteed to put a smile on your face are streets ahead of the competition.
    Magnette

Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2014-02-26

DrivingTorque: streets ahead of the competition Empty Re: DrivingTorque: streets ahead of the competition

Post by Magnette Fri May 02, 2014 11:28 am

a car that costs this little has no right to offer the thrills it does

Excellent review, that.
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

DrivingTorque: streets ahead of the competition Empty Re: DrivingTorque: streets ahead of the competition

Post by patpending Fri May 02, 2014 12:14 pm

"...If you’re in the market for a sub £10K car, there’s quite a lot of choice at the moment from a broad spectrum of manufacturers."

If I say "but I don't think there is" that's because I am thinking of full-service *car* cars with room for four adults and at least 90hp, rather than the microcars or Fabias with say 60hp - which leaves only the Dacia.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:16 am