MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud

Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud Empty Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud

Post by Windy Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:27 am

While Apple forces the Chinese to speak "American", the Roewe 350 talks to them in their native language:

Amazing driving experience SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud

November 21, 2011 Guangzhou Auto Show, Shanghai Automotive Roewe's first "intelligent voice interactive technology," the voice goes driving iVoka hot debut. It is an innovative voice, security, insight, voice, interactive, smart power technology, as the Guangzhou auto show one of most attractive and innovative technology. In the show scene, Shanghai Automotive engineers demonstrated the use of voice for the audience goes driving iVoka voice navigation map, check the weather, check stocks, calls, send text messages and a series of voice operation, a large number of visitors has also attracted the attention and experience, the following take a look at a few tourist-site experience.

Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud 1155207761

”Fruit powder experience: "Siri far, iVoka close!"

"In early October, Apple's latest masterpiece iPhone4S introduced Siri voice, attracted like me, a large number of fruit powder chase, but unfortunately it is currently Siri is no Chinese version, in today's auto show, see the Roewe 350 Vehicle side has a similar function for voice Siri cloud driving iVoka. just to experience the next scene, really deserves to be the pioneer of human-computer dialogue. a high degree of voice command recognition, ease of use. me personally, the daily drive to work way, the voice goes driving iVoka I need to provide a variety of messages, such as weather, road conditions, financial markets, etc., great to meet those of us who pursue the trend of demand without hands, using only the touch of the mouth can All work to iVoka. compared to Apple's Siri, the voice goes more to meet China's domestic driving iVoka consumer demand, the Chinese voice simply can operate, compared to the distant Siri, driving iVoka voice in front of the cloud. "

Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud 1155354678
    ”Experience of business people: "iVoka a security equivalent to more!"

"We all know that the car has active safety and passive safety, but the driving process because drivers have their driving properly, resulting in an accident is much larger than an accident caused by passive safety risk, so I often remind friends around, driving must not call, send text. iVoka the voice goes well the system to avoid driving accident, send and receive text messages and receive calls rely on easily moving mouths for many of our customers every day received a very important phone call and SMS for people who receive calls while driving, or text messaging for traffic safety caused a great threat, so I really like the voice of the cloud driving iVoka intelligent voice broadcast function, as long as its voice commands can be issued to complete the command iVoka broadcast a series of phone calls and text messages replies, etc., is very convenient, but also to ensure traffic safety. driving, both hands on the wheel, eyes looking forward, in addition, do not go touch touch screen, no need to pick up the phone read, do not send text messages while driving, greatly reducing the probability of occurrence of traffic accidents, to open the Roewe 350, we can "rather than hands," can make driving safer. "

Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud 1156187688
    ” Music enthusiasts experience: "I suddenly felt the car is a pleasure"

Mr. Chang, on-site show clouds driving iVoka voice showed great interest, with the voice of the cloud driving iVoka "talk" to fully experience a return to "man and machine" interaction between the entertainment. "As long as an opening, iVoka able to provide me with a wealth of entertainment features with the query option. I like iVoka of audio and video entertainment, it can real-time connectivity Douban music, video and other video site Youku, listening to music, watching movies in one step, so the journey is no longer monotonous. With voice cloud driving iVoka, not just the journey of intelligent navigation and more a set of audio and video entertainment system, convenient traffic, but also to meet the sensory needs of music I like, really amazing! "In addition Many viewers also experience the same with the assistant Siri voice function, as long as you stay by your boredom Laoke looking Roewe 350 voice cloud driving iVoka will fight.

As car prices innovation leader, Roewe adhering to the "taste, science and technology, to achieve" brand essence, to create a car 3G era inkaNet intelligent traffic services system to lead its own brand of scientific and technological innovation trend, whether it is an excellent product strength or positioning vehicle networking applications to meet the 3G era, the Roewe 350 have attracted more general A-level car market's main consumer group, the appearance of dynamic atmosphere; interior work fine, the deployment of rich, full sense of science and technology; control power and good performance, safety high performance. The world's first voice-cloud driving iVoka voice interaction with the most cutting-edge technology, first for the Chinese consumers tailored interactive driving experience, and "people and cars," the relationship between the new definition, to lead the information age information under the car of future trends in innovation and technology. Voice marks the birth of the cloud driving iVoka interactive era vehicles, Shanghai Automotive once again walk in the forefront of technological innovation and change.

Source: http://auto.rednet.cn/c/2011/11/29/2446217.htm
    patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud Empty Re: Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud

Post by patpending Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:21 am

looks like the old autotranslate got called out of retirement after the new one overdid things at the office party.

I love a "fruit powder chase" - it sounds like a 'fruitless' attempt to get one's BlackBerry working!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

But I can't believe it makes sense to be dictating "lols" as you drive...
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud Empty Re: Amazing driving experience - SAIC Roewe iVoka voice cloud

Post by Windy Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 am

patpending wrote:looks like the old autotranslate got called out of retirement after the new one overdid things at the office party.

I love a "fruit powder chase" - it sounds like a 'fruitless' attempt to get one's BlackBerry working!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

But I can't believe it makes sense to be dictating "lols" as you drive...
    Actually a Microsoft translator this time!

I'm not convinced about watching http://www.youku.com/ while driving either but being able to ask how long the trafic jam is might be useful!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:19 am