MGUK

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

"Longbridge over troubled water" - Autocar story

patpending
    patpending

Number of posts : 3005
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

"Longbridge over troubled water" - Autocar story Empty "Longbridge over troubled water" - Autocar story

Post by patpending Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Image of Autocar article hosted by MG Motor:

http://www.mg.co.uk/media/98072/autocar_article__2_.pdf
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

"Longbridge over troubled water" - Autocar story Empty Re: "Longbridge over troubled water" - Autocar story

Post by Windy Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:12 am

It says that "work is advancing on a Freelander-sized SUV due for launch in a couple of years' time."

Isn't the Freelander significantly bigger than an MG5? Or is it just the height?
    richardk
    richardk

Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

"Longbridge over troubled water" - Autocar story Empty Re: "Longbridge over troubled water" - Autocar story

Post by richardk Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:05 am

Windy wrote:It says that "work is advancing on a Freelander-sized SUV due for launch in a couple of years' time."

Isn't the Freelander significantly bigger than an MG5? Or is it just the height?

The Freelander isn't a huge car...the main benefit I find is the width - it gives so much more space. The boot is not as large the FL1 it replaced but there again it does now keep the spare wheel inside rather than on the outsde of the door

Look forward to seeing the MG5 SUV...especially if it has an auto...has a hybrid option...and low CO2 :-)
    Windy
    Windy
    Admin

Number of posts : 3322
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by Windy Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 pm

richardk
    richardk

Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2009-02-06

Post by richardk Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:24 pm

Wow it looks so like my Freelander - that's uncanny Shocked Laughing

I'm v interested in either a diesel/hybrid auto as a company car or petrol auto as personal car. You might guess I got bored with changing gear
    snifferdog1

Number of posts : 240
    Registration date : 2012-12-05

Post by snifferdog1 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 am

I dont suppose anyone knows where I can read this article?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 am